- Fix parse issue while authenticating SSO users
- Fix documentation of 'mesmer data' to reflect removed data-updating
- Clarify output of 'mesmer util env'
- Fix several parse errors withing step-level test results
- Fix a parse error in crawl history where the test device is sometimes
- Fix a parse error in build description
- Update CI integration documentaion for clarity
- Fix a parse error for detailed test results involving failed long-taps
--no-a11y. A11y audits are disabled by default, and enabled with the
--devices; the option is now ignored.
- Remove old test data support, add
mesmer data describe to list all test data
- Add support for selecting a11y audit for individual crawls with
- Add support for selecting test data for individual crawls with
--no-wait flag on
- Fix a parse error for device resolution in
mesmer crawl history
- Update the logic used to determine when a build is done uploading and ready to install
- Switch to
rustls instead of system TLS backend (
stunnel, et al). Note that
rustls is still configured to read the system certificate store.
- Support new API schema for wrapped builds
mesmer test tag
- Add support for
HTTPS_PROXY, certificate trust override.
- Allow build deletion for projects without test cases
- Show all test runs in
mesmer test detail
- Validate auth tokens locally before use
- Fix issue where a11y results weren't polled to completion
- Fix issue where certain paginated responses would be truncated
- Fix issue where
mesmer test wait would poll indefinitely with subset test runs
- Fix parse error for long-press end coordinates
- Fix parse error with test screen images
- Fix parse issue for testcase detectElementAtReplay field
- Fix parse error with 'killApp' test steps
- Include request URL in malformed-response errors
- Clarify documentation placeholder for argument ID types
- Reduce default crawl duration to 45 min
- Pass through individual network errors in ('auth list')
- Implement 'mesmer a11y wait' to wait for an a11y crawl result
signedURI attribute for screenshot images in
mesmer a11y describe
- Implement long-lived token authentication
- If the backend supports it, issue (or reissue) a long-lived account token when you run
mesmer auth login
- Keep support for temporary (1-day) logins with a session token, if we can't get our hands on an account token.
mesmer auth login --tenant <tenant> to
mesmer auth login <tenant> for consistency with the rest of the CLI
mesmer auth remove to delete a saved credential
- Fix parse issue with errored a11y results
- Restrict build uploads to supported formats (
- Pass through detailed violation attributes on 'a11y describe', such as activity and fragment class.
- Fix parse failure deleting builds
- Improve 'not found' errors in several places
- Accept multiple arguments to 'test stop', 'crawl stop'
- Fix parse issue when stopping an already-stopped crawl
- Fix regression in
a11y describe due to API change
- Support device
- Ensure builds install correctly after upload
- Documentation layout fixes
- Fix regression in build uploads (due to API change) where newly-uploaded builds did not show up in
- Add a11y support: ability to start audits, gather audit results, and inspect policies
- Add support for gathering step-level test results
- Update due to changes in API
- Implement 'mesmer device jobs' to view job queue
- Implement 'mesmer data fetch' to get test data
- Clarify logic for selecting compatible test devices: by default, tests will run on any compatible device, and manual selections will now include devices-in-use (spilling into the queue if necessary).
- Implement 'mesmer data schema' to get test-data schema
- Implement 'mesmer data apply' to update test data in a project
- Implement 'mesmer data create-example' to template out example test data.
- Fixed bug where
--json required you to pass it a value
- Improve the CI guide documentation with more clear configuration advice, and with instructions on using the test data subcommands.
- Fixed parse failure when describing unexecuted test case.
- Fixed parse failure for projects with associated device containing no
- Implement 'mesmer project update' to rename a project.
- Implement 'mesmer crawl wait' to wait for crawl results.
- Include each screen's type in description of crawl
- Fix the
(23) Failed writing body error in the macOS install snippet, running on bash 3.2.
install.ps1 install script for Windows.
- Statically link Windows binaries, avoiding
VCRUNTIME140.dll not found errors when the user doesn't have the VC++ runtime installed.
- Implement install scripts (via
curl | bash) for Linux and MacOS. This also solves problems with Gatekeeper and notarization on macOS.
- Improve error handling for permission failures when installing updates. You'll now get prompted to run under
- Implement '-y' flag and interactive confirmation for
mesmer version update
- Refactor to reduce unhandled errors
- Enable usage without
.mesmer.yml for commands that don't require a project, like
mesmer device list
- Implement test skipping,
- Improve documentation of
- Clarify usage of
--tenant in the docs.
X-Mesmer-Cli-* family of identifying headers with every request.
- fix: error parsing when logging in to a user without an avatar
- Create this changelog!
- Render TUI prompts for selecting tenants and projects.
- fix: error parsing
stats field of TestResponse.
- fix: respect global
- Move long names to the last column in
mesmer test list and
mesmer test results.
- fix: erratum describing
mesmer init in
- Create this documentation!
mesmer submit: include
crawlId in the output.
- Check for updates in the background for every long invocation.
--devices argument for
mesmer test wait.
mesmer test browse and
mesmer crawl browse.
- fix: add
rebooting device status.